Per FTC guidelines, this website may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising, affiliate programs, or otherwise. Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
Fiercely Unbroken has financial relationships with some of the merchants mentioned on this blog, and may be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said merchant. You are not obligated to click on any link or buy any products that are advertised.
Fiercely Unbroken is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Fiercely Unbroken is also a participant with the Booking.com Affiliate Program.
How do we travel? Unless otherwise noted, we pay for our own trips and expenses.
- We use Google Analytics for analyzing website data.
- If you subscribed to our website, you will receive periodic emails from us. You can always unsubscribe by following the link in email or by emailing us.
- If you provided your name to us upon subscribing, it will only be used to personalize emails to you.
- We have never sold, we are not selling, and we will not sell any of your personal data provided to us.
- All of our affiliates are GDPR compliant
- You have the right to:
- be informed regarding how the data is collected and used
- have access to the data about you
- ask us to change the data about you
- ask us to delete the data about you
- ask us to stop sending you emails or unsubscribe you from our mailing list
Fiercely Unbroken abides by GDPR regulations, so if you wish to have your information (e.g. comments removed) and you’re an EU resident, please get in touch with us. We are happy to amend/remove your information/comments/email from the mailing list if you contact us. We do not retain secondary copies of commenters/reader contact information without permission. Similarly, we do not resell or share your contact information with third parties. Similarly, once you opt out of the mailing list, you are permanently removed.
What information we collect
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a mailing list, or submitting a contact form.